Qualifications for membership (at least one of the following must apply) and the candidate must be known by one board member. All candidates are to be 21 years or older who:
1) Were born in North Carolina,
2) Resided therein for a period of not less than ten(10) years,
3) Attended a College or University located in the state of North Carolina,
4) Are spouses of members of the Society (qualification for an associate), and/or
5) Whose mother and/or father was a native of North Carolina.
If you do not know a board member (listed on our Board of Trustees tab), please email email@example.com to be introduced to a board member. Please wait to submit your application until you have connected with a board member.
Each candidate will be notified of acceptance after quarterly board meetings (typically in March, June, September, November).
To follow-up regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.